Take a Look at This Kitchen!
With the holidays approaching, you need a kitchen that can do it all. A place to bake cookies with the kids, space to prep and the ability to converse with your guests while whipping up a gourmet meal. That kitchen can be found in 12723 White Cove Drive by Briarwood Homes. The heart of this four-bedroom home is gorgeous and functional. Oversized 42-inch cabinets and a walk-in pantry ensure that everything you need is with reach. The island is close to the stove, making it easy to chop and sauté those green beans. Another great thing about this kitchen is that it is available just in time for the holidays.
- Upgraded brick-and-stone elevation
- Beautiful tile mimics hardwood flooring
- Spacious family room boasts fireplace with cast-stone surround and wall of windows
- Private study
- Formal dining room for holiday dinners
- Breathtaking master bath highlighted by granite countertops and upgraded tile surrounds. Also offers dual vanities, a garden tub, make-up vanity separate shower, and walk-in closet
- Covered patio overlooks large backyard
- Three-car garage
This gorgeous 2,427-square-foot home is priced from the $270s.
Spend the Holiday with Lago Mar
Where is the best place to spend the holidays? Lago Mar. With a move-in ready home, you can be decorating that tree before the Thanksgiving turkey has cooled. What’s more, Lago Mar is near the Tanger Outlets so holiday shopping is a breeze! You’ll also enjoy holiday parties at our gorgeous clubhouse. Moody Gardens and the Festival of Lights are an easy drive down Interstate 45.