Saratoga Home is Just the Right Size
When it comes to finding the right size home for you and your family, let’s talk bedrooms. You need enough for everyone. That’s why we love 2826 Bernadino Drive. This Saratoga home has five — count ‘em — five bedrooms!
There’s a spacious master suite with a huge walk-in closet for you. Three of the secondary bedrooms also have walk-in closets so your kids will have no excuse for not cleaning their rooms. The home also offers 3.5 baths, because you can never have too many of those either. Come check out this beautiful home, we think you will agree that it is the perfect size!
- Two-story brick home in a gated section of Lago Mar
- Large formal dining room
- Plush carpeting throughout home.
- Gorgeous kitchen features rich wood cabinets with glass fronts, a built-in desk, granite countertops, stainless-steel appliances, a walk-in pantry
- Well-appointed family room has 9-foot ceiling
- Master bath offers a soaking tub, separate shower, his-and-her sinks and walk-in closet
- Game room with a half bath
- Media room
- Charming covered patio overlooks a huge backyard.
- Three-car garage
This spacious 2,729-square-foot home is priced from the $290s.
Families thrive in Lago Mar, a spectacular master-planned community located along the I-45 corridor. They can pick up the latest summer fashions at the Tangier Outlets than show them off at the Kemah Boardwalk. Their active lifestyle continues at home with access to a sparkling resort-style pool and splash pad, trails and open spaces.